With International Dot Day coming up this week, I can’t help but get excited about all things FableVision. I have been a FableVision Ambassador for many years, and I hardly miss an opportunity to share the ways they inspire my creative journey!!
Are you familiar with International Dot Day? No? Check out this recent article featuring Lead Ambassador Terry Shay and myself from Bay State Parent. It will leave you feeling excited to join in the fun with millions of others around the world!!
But, FableVision isn’t just about #DotDay! Their talented staff are always searching for ways to support teachers and students in the never-ending quest to collaborate, create, connect and share with others. This November, the folks at EdTechTeacher are partnering with FableVision during the EdTechTeacher Innovation Summit. We are hoping you join us for a special pre-conference Creative Journey Retreat! I am SO looking forward to the day and the opportunity to work with so many fabulous educators!!
Here are some of the highlights:
- Fablevison will provide a light breakfast and lunch. Yum!!
- Have you met Peter and Paul Reynolds? What a treat!! Here’s your chance!!!
- This is a great opportunity to meet the FableVision staff — such talent!!
- Take home some free software!!
- Would an autographed copy of one of Peter’s books make you and your students smile?
- I know I would love to tour the FableVision Studios above the Boston Children’s Museum!! Where’s MY work space, lol?? I’m ready to move in!!!
- Explore some Creation Stations!! Whether Animation-ish, StationeryStudio or the new Fab@School Maker Studio, teachers will experience creativity hands-on!!!
- Learn how products from FableVision can help your students (and YOU!!) feel like a maker!! Visit http://www.fablevisionlearning.com/shop/ to see what’s a good fit for you.
Seriously – I hope to connect with you in November!! Are you joining us? Leave a comment below, saying what you are looking forward to!