About Google Sites
Google Sites integrates seamlessly with Google Drive. Using a Google Apps for Education account, teachers and students can create and share webpages.
- Creating a site does not require any knowledge of HTML or web coding. It uses a similar interface as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Collaboratively develop a site with a colleague or team member.
- Insert pictures, videos, Docs, Sheets, or Slides directly from Drive as well as other types of content from the web.
- Access and edit sites from any device.
- Websites can be set to private or public, and teachers can control access for students.
- Start by using a one of the custom templates or creating your own