Assessment Over Evaluation in Helping New Initiatives Thrive was originally posted on his EdTechResearcher blog on...
From Harvard's Berkman Center, to Apple Canada's Leadership Institute, to the Academy of Singapore Teachers, Justin has challenged school leaders from across the globe to explore the concept of excellence in a connected world.
Justin Reich is an educational researcher, the co-founder of EdTechTeacher, the Richard L. Menschel HarvardX Research Fellow, and a Fellow at Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet and Society. Justin has spoken at a wide variety of venues for academics and educators, including the Harvard Graduate School of Education, the Berkman Center Luncheon Series, Project Zero's Future of Learning Institute, the Oxford Internet Institute, the Academy of Singapore Teachers, Apple Canada Leadership Institute, the EdTechTeacher iPad Summit, the Alliance of Excellence in Online Education, and a variety of conferences for schools, districts and universities.
Justin's popular presentations include:
- Perspectives on the Future of Learning in a Networked World
- The History and Futures of Open Online Learning
- Beyond Pockets of Excellence: How the Best School Leaders Empower School-wide Transformations
- Personalization, Backpacks Full of Cash, and Rockstar Teachers: The Intersection of Technology, Free-Market Ideology, and Media Hype in U.S. Education Reform
- The Histories and Futures of MOOCs
Recent Articles from Justin
#ETTchat: Evaluating New Technology Initiatives in Schools – an interview with Justin Reich & James Daley
Comments Off on #ETTchat: Evaluating New Technology Initiatives in Schools – an interview with Justin Reich & James Daley
This fall, as part of our #ETTchat series, Communications Editor James...
This Q&A With Tom Daccord and Justin Reich originally appeared on Learning Science...
This post first appeared on Justin’s Education Week blog, EdTech...