We hope that all of you are enjoying a break from school! This week, we dug into the archives and tweeted out a few of our favorite 2013 articles each day. If you missed our @EdTechTeacher21 tweets, here’s the list!
- 6 Ways Students Can Collaborate With iPads from Greg Kulowiec
- iPad or Chromebook? 4 Questions to Ask from Beth Holland
- All the Good Apps Fit on One Screen
- iPad Collaboration Part 2 from Greg Kulowiec
- Failure Is Mandatory: Creating A Culture Of Innovation from Tom Daccord & Justin Reich
- The Textbook is Dead, Long Live the Textbook! from Shawn McCusker
- 5 Myths about Writing with Mobile Devices from Beth Holland
- Blow the Top Off Your Rubric from Shawn McCusker
- Is iPad a Solution or a Problem for Schools? from Patrick Larkin
- Why (Not How) We Should Use iPads In Education from Greg Kulowiec
Look for more links this next week!