Every year, so many new technology tools for teachers are launched into the market that it can be nearly impossible to keep up with them all. In order to keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest educational tech tools, our team of edtech specialists has put together this list of the best edtech resources and technology tools for teachers.
Clicking on the links below will take you to hundreds of apps, websites, extensions, and more. Whether you're looking for a specific tech tool or just trying to find something new and interesting for your class, we encourage you to browse around all of the different categories to see how many wonderful resources are available for your students.
Also, if you have a tool that you'd like to see added to the list, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The following technology tools for teachers have been organized by academic subjects, topics, and learning activity.
Technology Tools for Teachers by Academic Subject
Technology Tools for Teachers by Topics
Technology Tools for Teachers by Learning Activity
- Backchanneling and Real-Time Discussion
- Connect with other classrooms
- Control a Whiteboard
- Create a PLN to connect with other educators
- Create and Edit Audio
- Create Books, Magazines, Posters, or Newsletters
- Create Maps
- Create Portfolios
- Create Quizzes and Student Responses
- Create web based mind maps / graphic organizers
- Create web based timelines
- Organize and Bookmark Research
- Publish Their Writing
- Search and Evaluate Websites