Want even more videos?
Check out our new series called #ETTchat, where each week an EdTechTeacher Instructor will explore an app, web tool or idea in the world of educational technology and share in a 10-15 minute video.
Winter Webinars 2015-2016
Winter Webinars are back! Curl up with your Hot Cocoa and your device to learn new ways to enhance teaching and learning. Come chat with our experts and learn something new. All of our webinars are recorded and can be watched at a later date. "See you" online!
• February 11th, 7pm EST - Empowering Student Writers with Publishing with Beth Holland & Avra Robinson hosting guests Shaelynn Farnsworth, Craig Badura, and Erin Olson
• February 16th, 5 pm EST- Using Formative for Formative Assessment on Any Device with Beth Holland, Anissa Labrador, and guest David Kwan from Formative
Stay tuned for more!
Winter Webinar Recordings
- December 2nd - 3:00pm EST: Creating Student-Centric Learning Environment, Beth Holland interviews the leaders of the iPad Academy in Nebraska
- December 7th - 6:30pm EST: Blended Learning with OneNote Classroom Creator with Beth Holland, Jen Carey, & Kim Evelti
-January 14th -8:00PM EST - Student Data & Privacy in the Cloud - with Beth Holland, Bill Fitzgerald from Common Sense Media, as well as Leah Plunkett and Paulina Haduong from the Berkman Center. Moderated by Jennifer Carey.
- January 25th - 7:00 PM EST - Literacy & Learning: Beth Holland hosts Julie Wood (@TechnoTeaching) & Shaelynn Farnsworth (@shfarnsworth)