What a week! Our team traveled from Atlanta to Toronto and led 16 different workshops! Shawn McCusker and Beth Holland kicked off our Summer Workshop Series in Atlanta with The iPad Classroom, The Advanced iPad Classroom, and Teaching Technology in the Elementary Classroom. We still have space in a number of our other workshops, so check out the Course Catalog and come join us! Team members worked with schools in New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Chicago, and Toronto, and even started another Full Year T21 program in Massachusetts.
ETT Summit Update
If you are looking for an incredible hands-on opportunity, we still have space in a number of our Pre-Conference workshops.
- Advanced Topics in iPad Integration with Shawn McCusker
- Google Apps Integration & Advanced Workflow Scenarios for Middle and High School with Tom Daccord and Samantha Morra
- Using Google Apps to Redefine the Elementary Classroom with Holly Clark
- Day of Code with Douglas Kiang
- Creativity & Curation with iPads in the Middle and High School Classroom with Patrick Larkin
- Leading towards Learning Futures: School Leadership and Technology Integration with Justin Reich
- Creating Learning Centers in the Elementary Classroom with Beth Holland
Summer Workshop Agendas
We publish all our Summer Workshop resources under the Creative Commons license. These sites are full of great resources and we are happy to share.
- iPad Classroom – Atlanta
- Advanced iPad Classroom – Atlanta
- Teaching Technology in the Elementary Classroom – Atlanta
These sessions – and more – will be repeated in other cities this summer, and we still have space available. Find dates and locations on our Master Schedule.
Articles from the EdTechTeacher Team and Guest Bloggers
Just in case you missed some of our more recent posts, here they are!
- 6 Characteristics of Great Professional Development (And Classrooms) – Tom Daccord
- Photo Mapo for Archiving Summer (and other things) – Lisa Johnson
- A Solution To The Cross Platform Classroom Problem – Guest Post from Jennifer Carey
- Next Generation Lab Notebooks – Guest Post from Maggie Keeler
- The Invisible iPad: Ready, Set, Goals! – Guest Post from Michael Cohen
- How To Properly Integrate Education Technology Using The ‘Plan, Trust, Expect’ Method – Guest Post from Ginnie Pitler
- Class eBook X iPad X Creative Book Builder – Greg Kulowiec
- 5 Robust Apps for the Chromebook Classroom – Holly Clark
Other Great Resources
We also have tons of helpful tutorials and articles on our new website.
Connect with Us This Summer!
Now we have even more ways to connect! Tag your Tweets, Instagrams, Google+ and Facebook posts with #ettipad, #ettsummit, and #ettsummer to connect with us and others!