Back to School!
This week continued be a busy one for our instructors! Tom Daccord, Douglas Kiang, Beth Holland, Samantha Morra, and Brenda Doucette kicked off our week of workshops at the Sandy Springs Friends School Mobile Learning Conference in Maryland. Douglas set the tone of the event with his keynote: "What Does the Classroom of the Future Look Like?" The rest of the conference continued for 3 days of hands-on workshops covering topics from the iPad Classroom and iMovie to Digital Storytelling to Social Media and Google Apps. Check our the resources shared on twitter from the hashtag: #ssfsMLC14 or the conference website.
Beth Holland then travelled out to Northern California to kick off two new Full Year programs with The Healdsburg School just north of San Francisco and Lawson Middle School in Cupertino.
Resources for Back to School
- Looking for where to start? EdTechTeacher has complied frameworks, tutorials, and resources on this Getting Started page.
- Find great examples and even submit your own students' work, check out our Innovative Projects and Lessons.
- App Recommendations: The EdTechTeacher team has reviewed and vetted apps for iPads, Chromebooks, Androids, and Web Tools for laptops and organized them by Learning Acitivy. Find the right app for your students.
- Tech Tools: Organized by subject and skills from Science to Research and Writing
- Assessment and Rubrics: Filled with resources for evaluating student work made with technology and organized by project type
Back to School Webinars
This month, we will kick off our 2014-15 Webinar Series. Our instructors will offer up hints, tips, and tricks to help get ready for Back-to-School. Come join us online for these FREE, LIVE events.
Recent Articles from EdTechTeacher Team
- Creating virtual reality spaces couldn’t be easier with such a student friendly platform, CoSpaces. With a well-built library of backgrounds and objects, along with the…
- Book Creator has long been one of my favorite iPad apps to use with students. The versatility of the iPad app was second to none…
- We are excited to be apart of Digital Learning Day, an annual event organized by the Alliance for Excellent Education. We will be teaming up…
- From Instructor Rosey McQuillian. Follow Rosey on Twitter @romcquill Apple’s release of iOS11 has been much acclaimed. However, for new users it can be a…
Connect with us!
Now we have even more ways to connect! Tag your Tweets, Instagrams, Google+ and Facebook posts with #ettipad, #ettsummit, and #ettsummer to connect with us and others!