EdTechTeacher is excited to offer a new 4-hour course on AI & ChatGPT in Education! Join us for an amazing expert-led cohort experience about this rapidly advancing development in education.
For the educators that have been inundated with news, resources, and anxiety over the release of ChatGPT to the public – let’s learn together. What is ChatGPT, the challenges and possibilities, what does this mean for instruction, how can we leverage it to our advantage, AND how do we bring all this information to our educators? It’s not time to panic, it’s time to learn more and plan…
Dates & Times:
COHORT 3: Four 1-hour live virtual sessions.
- Wednesdays: 4/12, 4/19, 5/3, 5/10
- 7-8pm ET
- What is ChatGPT and AI? What is under the hood? And what does this mean for education?
- Prompt engineering and how can ChatGPT be a time saver for educators?
- Policies, syllabus changes, vocabulary, and definition changes. What do we need to be looking at in education?
- How can educators model intentional and responsible use of tools like ChatGPT for students?
$75 per participant
Instructor: Christina DiMicelli
Christina is the Technology Integration Specialist at Pinkerton Academy in Derry, NH. With 15+ years of experience in education, she is focused on professional learning for educators. She is a Google Certified Trainer, Google Innovator #LAX18, and ISTE Certified Educator / Community Leader. She has been in the classroom with preK through grade 8, built and facilitated a Makerspace, is an experienced trainer, and is ready to push all the buttons to get you thinking about new ideas to enhance the student learning experience. Interested in Mind, Brain, and Teaching along with the possibilities technology brings to education, Christina loves to spark ideas and help you innovate your educational practice.