Google Admin Console Workshop
Brought to you by EdTechTeacher
Join us for this full day workshop designed for educators, tech coaches, tech directors or administrators that are new to or in the early stages of managing and maintaining their school or district Google Apps for Education domain and Admin Console.
Who should attend?
The workshop is targeted at an entry level to intermediate skill and experience level with the Google Admin Console. Those with little to no experience are encouraged to attend. Individuals with extensive Google Admin Console experience have attended in the past in an effort to brush up on their skills and review any new updates to the Admin Console.
What will be covered?
- Introduction to the Admin Console & what is a Google Apps Admin
- Navigating the Admin Console
- Users: Management & Creation
- Sub Organizations: Best Practices & Organizing a Google Domain
- Google Apps Management: Gmail / Calendar / Drive / Sites / Classroom / Groups
- Managing Apps via Sub Organization or Group
- Google Domain Reports
Admin Console Workshops
No Upcoming / Scheduled Workshops
Next Location TBD
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will not only greatly advance their knowledge and skill set, they will also gain valuable instructional tips and best-practices for skillful administration of a school or district Google Admin Console.
For more information about these workshops, please contact Gail Ross-McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-377-9518 ext 1