Get ready for the G Suite Administrator Workshop
The full day G Suite Admin workshop covers the core skills and abilities needed to thoroughly understand the G Suite Admin Console with the goal of becoming a Google Certified Administrator. All aspects of the G Suite Admin Console that pertain to the certification exam will be covered and hands-on time to practice will be provided. We will also emphasize an approach to the admin panel with a specific K-12 focus.
- Create, delete and administer users for a domain
- Configure and manage organization unity access to and settings for G Suite services
- Manage mobile and Chrome devices with Device Management
- Use reports to monitor, troubleshoot and optimize G Suite
- Configure and manage security and privacy settings
- Configure and manage domains connected to your G Suite account
- Manage data migration
Preparing for the workshop: We recommend that you have prior experience in the G Suite Admin panel before attending the full day training. It is also suggested that you have access and admin rights in a G Suite Education domain prior to and during the workshop. If needed we can provide access to a G Suite training domain during the workshop.The current G Suite Administrator Certification Exam is closed from Beta testing but will be launched again in Q1 of 2018. For more information please visit the Certification FAQ page.
For more information about these workshops, please contact Gail Ross-McBride at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-377-9518 ext 1