Digital Skills Workshops
Join us for Upcoming
Google Certification Workshops
Join an exciting day of preparing for the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam! Over the course of this one day workshop, you will learn how to master the Google “products” and “skills” specific to the Level 1 exam. Participants will walk away proficient in the following Level 1 exam skills:
- Organizational schemas & skills with Google Drive
- Collaboration and lesson building strategies with Google Docs & Slides
- Research strategies and tools with Google Docs
- Data collection and analysis with Google Sheets
- Formative Assessment and data collection with Google Forms
- Communication and collaboration with Google Groups
- Task management and organizational strategies with Gmail
- Task management and organization with Google Calendar
- Communication & collaboration with Google Hangouts
- Organization of information, communication, and collaboration with Google Sites
- Individual and shared note-taking using Google Keep
- Digital resource and learning management with Google Classroom
- Advanced Search Techniques with Google Search
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will not only greatly advance their knowledge and skill set, they will also gain valuable instructional tips and best-practices for skillful Google implementation in schools and classrooms.
**Please Note: This workshop is designed for participants who have intermediate experience with Google Apps for Education products. Completion of the workshop does not automatically guarantee that a participant will pass the Level 1 Exam.
For more information about these workshops, please contact Gail Ross-McBride at email@example.com or call 888-377-9518 ext 1
Latest Google blogs
This post first appeared on Edudemic. Google Docs (found in the Google Drive suite) is a powerful word processing tool that many schools have adopted. As it’s similar to Microsoft Word and other word processing tools, most of its features are intuitive to use. However, in addition to completing many of the functions of a […]
This post first appeared on Edudemic. With the recent announcement of Google Classroom, school districts and educators across the country that are currently integrating Google Apps for Education into their classrooms are awaiting the opportunity to gain access to Google’s workflow solution. While there are currently a number of workflow solutions and approaches within Google […]
This post first appeared on Edudemic. One of my favorite features of Google Drive is Google Forms. If you’re unfamiliar with this, think of it as a way to create quick surveys that can be used for a number of applications. Google automatically aggregates this data into a Google Spreadsheet, making forms a great way […]
Customized Workshops for your School
For Teachers. From Teachers.
Bring our expertise to your teachers for personalized professional development. In Person Workshops, Webinars, or Self-Paced Online Courses are all available to your teachers – or a combination of them all! We tailor to your needs and budge. Check out our examples of the hundreds of offerings. Don't see what you need? Contact us, we are always adding new workshops and customizing to the needs of our clients.
EdTechTeacher / Google / DESE – Workshop Series
EdTechTeacher and Google, in partnership with the Massachusetts DESE are providing a full program of workshops continuing this fall through the 2021-2022 school year for Massachusetts k-12 public school leaders, administrators, coaches and educators that are interested in exploring the potential and impact of the high-quality use of Google Workspace for Education in the classroom.