Digital Skills Workshops
Join us for Upcoming
Google Certification Workshops
Join an exciting day of preparing for the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Exam! Over the course of this one day workshop, you will learn how to master the Google “products” and “skills” specific to the Level 1 exam. Participants will walk away proficient in the following Level 1 exam skills:
- Organizational schemas & skills with Google Drive
- Collaboration and lesson building strategies with Google Docs & Slides
- Research strategies and tools with Google Docs
- Data collection and analysis with Google Sheets
- Formative Assessment and data collection with Google Forms
- Communication and collaboration with Google Groups
- Task management and organizational strategies with Gmail
- Task management and organization with Google Calendar
- Communication & collaboration with Google Hangouts
- Organization of information, communication, and collaboration with Google Sites
- Individual and shared note-taking using Google Keep
- Digital resource and learning management with Google Classroom
- Advanced Search Techniques with Google Search
Join EdTechTeacher instructor and Google Certified Trainer, Avra Robinson for an exciting half day workshop that will explore Google’s Applied Digital Skills website, curriculum and digital classroom environment.
Join EdTechTeacher instructor and Google Certified Trainer, Greg Kulowiec for an exciting half day workshop that will explore Google’s Applied Digital Skills website, curriculum and digital classroom environment.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will not only greatly advance their knowledge and skill set, they will also gain valuable instructional tips and best-practices for skillful Google implementation in schools and classrooms.
**Please Note: This workshop is designed for participants who have intermediate experience with Google Apps for Education products. Completion of the workshop does not automatically guarantee that a participant will pass the Level 1 Exam.
For more information about these workshops, please contact Gail Ross-McBride at email@example.com or call 888-377-9518 ext 1
Latest Google blogs
This post first appeared on Edudemic. Google Docs (found in the Google Drive suite) is a powerful word processing tool that many schools have adopted. As it’s similar to Microsoft Word and other word processing tools, most of its features are intuitive to use. However, in addition to completing many of the functions of a […]
This post first appeared on Edudemic. With the recent announcement of Google Classroom, school districts and educators across the country that are currently integrating Google Apps for Education into their classrooms are awaiting the opportunity to gain access to Google’s workflow solution. While there are currently a number of workflow solutions and approaches within Google […]
This post first appeared on Edudemic. One of my favorite features of Google Drive is Google Forms. If you’re unfamiliar with this, think of it as a way to create quick surveys that can be used for a number of applications. Google automatically aggregates this data into a Google Spreadsheet, making forms a great way […]