September 20, 2013
New Resources, Articles, & Ideas for Mid September
We had a marathon session this week going through all of the amazing submissions to the iPad Summit Boston Call for Proposals. Concurrent session titles and descriptions will be posted as soon as speakers confirm that they are coming. Early Bird Registration and the Call for Proposals OPENED on Monday for iPad Summit San Diego! We expect both events to sell out, so get your tickets while the last!
October Connected Educator Month WebinarsJust a reminder that Registration is open for our FREE weekly webinar series next month.
- October 1st, 7:00pm EST: Connecting & Collaborating in Elementary Classrooms hosted by Samantha Morra
- October 8th, 7:00pm EST: Creating a Connected Classroom hosted by Greg Kulowiec
- October 15th, 7:00pm EST: Digital Citizenship in the Connected Classroomhosted by Holly Clark
- October 22nd, 7:00pm EST: The 1:1 Connected Classroom hosted by Carl Hooker
- October 29th, 7:00pm EST: Connected Administrators hosted by Tom Daccord
New Articles from the EdTechTeacher Team
From Carl Hooker on Edudemic
From Justin Reich on EdTechResearcher
- Will Flipped Classrooms Reveal the Lack of Value in Assigned Work?
- The Village of the Boy Genius of Ulan Bator