Happy Friday! The busy start to 2013 continued this week with Tom, Greg, and Beth all leading workshops. We do have some exciting news and updates for you.
iPad Summit USA – Atlanta
Only 4 days left to submit your proposal to the 2013 EdTechTeacher iPad Summit USA! The deadline is January 15th at 11:59 pm EST.
We are pleased to add two more featured presenters to the lineup: Don Orth from the Hillbrook School in California and Douglas Kiang from the Lab School @ Punaho in Hawaii. Early Bird Registration is open until February 8th!
Winter Webinars 2013
Registration is open for our FREE, live Winter Webinar Series. Greg and Beth will kick the event off next week.
- January 17th at 6:00 pm EST: Evolving Technology Use in the Classroomwith EdTechTeacher’s Greg Kulowiec & Beth Holland
- January 24th at 6:00 pm EST: Creating a Curriculum Based on Communication, Collaboration, & Reflection with guest speakers Jill Gough & Rhonda Mitchel from Trinity School in Atlanta as well as Sue Tumarello from Montclair Kimberly Academy in New Jersey.
- February 5th at 4:00 pm EST: 21st Century Leadership hosted by EdTechTeacher’s Tom Daccord and guest Patrick Larkin
- February 12th at 4:00 pm EST: Capturing, Sharing, and Resolving Perplexitywith guest Dan Meyers
- February 28th: Explain Everything: iPad Screencasting and More with guest Reshan Richards, creator of the Explain Everything app
What I Learned in 100 Posts
Congratulations to EdTechTeacher Co-Founder, Justin Reich! He reached a milestone of 100 Posts on his Education Week blog, EdTechResearcher. A few of his most recent posts include: