Interested in sharing your thoughts on the EdTechTeacher Blog?
EdTechTeacher’s Blog gets over 20K views per month and reaches teachers throughout the United States but also all over the world.
Use the form below to submit your blog for approval from the EdTechTeacher team. If approved, you will be asked to pay a $250 publication fee. Upon completion of payment, your blog will be published.
For more details, see our Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
Sponsored Post – Terms and conditions
- EdTechTeacher reserves the right to reject any post submitted for publication.
- Post must be between 250 and 850 words.
- Preference will be given to a post on improving education.
- Post containing sexually explicit language, profanity, and otherwise inappropriate content for public consumption will be rejected for publication.
- The submitter agrees to submit a post containing only original and copyright-free content owned by, or licensed to, the submitter.
- Any images included in a post for publication must be copyright and royalty-free.
- The submitter must include appropriate attribution for any licensed post.
- The submitter of the post will be responsible for all costs associated with any copyright infringement or royalty infringement resulting from the content of the published post.
- EdTechTeacher reserves the right to edit any post submitted for publication.
- Submitter agrees that EdTechTeacher may edit a post’s contents and grammar as needed for publication.
- EdTechTeacher reserves the right to label any post submitted for publication as “paid content” or “sponsored content” once published.
- Accepted posts will only be published after EdTechTeacher receives payment in full.
- Accepted posts will be published immediately after receipt of payment
- All posts will be published at https://edtechteacher.org/blog/ and will remain there for a minimum 30 consecutive days.
- Once a submitted post is published no refund will be given.
- EdTechTeacher may decide, at its sole discretion, to continue to publish the post for an indefinite period of time after the initial 30 consecutive days.
- Should the submitter wish EdTechTeacher to cease the publication of the sponsored post after the agreed-upon 30 days, EdTechTeacher must receive a written notice to that effect.
- At the end of the aforementioned 30 days, EdTechTeacher’s obligation to publish the post shall be terminated