July 12, 2013
Weekly Resources to Continue Your Summer Learning
It's hard to believe that we are already into July. This week, we have some news as well as resources and articles for your summer learning.
Welcome Holly!We are pleased to announce that Holly Clark (@HollyEdTechDiva) has joined the EdTechTeacher team as an instructor and presenter. She will be our full-time representative in Southern California. Both a Google Certified Teacher as well as a National Board Certified Teacher, Holly has taught for over 16 years in San Francisco, Chicago, and San Diego. Since 2003, she has focused on technology integration and 1:1 environments, specifically iPads and using Google Apps for Education. She holds an MA in Technology in Education from Columbia University.
Summer WorkshopsWe still have space in our last few Boston Workshops.
- July 15-16: 21st Century Leadership Seminar with Justin Reich, Tom Daccord, and Patrick Larkin
- July 22-24: Building an Interactive or BYOD Classroom with Multiple Devices with Greg Kulowiec and Carl Hooker
- July 25-26: Creating Digital Course Content for iPads with Greg Kulowiec
- July 25-26: All Things Google with Samantha Morra
- July 29-30: Teaching Elementary Grades with Technology with Suzy Brooks
- July 30 - August 1: Teaching History with Technology with Greg Kulowiec