It was our biggest week of the Summer Workshop Series yet! We had four workshops in Chicago with Beth Holland, Shawn McCusker and Holly Clark as well as four in Cambridge with Samantha Morra, Douglas Kiang, Suzy Brooks, and Brenda Doucette. Check out all the Summer Agendas below.
Greg Kulowiec lead a 4 day workshop on the Google Infused Classroom in Shrewsbury, MA and kicked off a new full-year program in Waltham, MA.
Summer Workshop Agendas
We publish all of our Summer Workshop resources under the Creative Commons license. These sites are full of great resources, and we are happy to share.
Chicago Workshops this week
- The Advanced iPad Classroom with Shawn McCusker and Holly Clark
- Technology in Elementary Classrooms with Beth Holland
- Unleashing Student Creativity with Shawn McCusker
- The Google Infused Classroom with Holly Clark
Cambridge Workshops this week
- Harnessing Twitter & PLNs for Learning & Professional Growth with Samantha Morra
- Lights, Camera, Action! Moviemaking with iPads with Douglas Kiang
- iPads in the Elementary Classroom with Suzy Brooks and Samantha Morra
- The iPad Classroom (Middle & High School) with Douglas Kiang
Many of these sessions – and more – will be repeated in other cities this summer. We still have space available. Find dates and locations on our Master Schedule.
ETT Summit Update
Did you know we are also featuring hands-on Innovation Labs as well as a Showcase during the 2 day conference? Check out all of our sessions: ettsummit.org/sessions
Articles from the EdTechTeacher Team and Guest Bloggers
Just in case you missed some of our more recent posts, here they are!
- Why (& How) to Teach Coding in your Classroom? – from Kate Wilson
- Terms of Service Cheat Sheet for Teachers and Parents – from Jen Carey
- iPad Hieroglyphics- from Greg Kuloweic
- Photo Mapo for Archiving Summer- from Lisa Johnson
- 9 Powerful (and FREE) Tools to Boost Summer Learning – From Lisa Johnson
- Chatterpix and YakIt: Great Apps to End the School Year – from Samantha Morra
- 3 Ways to Get Outside This Summer with Mobile Devices – from Beth Holland
Other Great Resources
- STEM resources: We have pages for Math Teachers and Science Teachers, addressing disciplines such as Algebra, Geometry, Chemistry and Biology.
- NEW History Web Site: We recently redesigned our Teaching History with Technology website.
- Apps for Every Device: Whether your students will have iPads, Chromebooks, Android tablets, or access to computers, we have app suggestions organized by learning activity.
Connect with Us This Summer!
Now we have even more ways to connect! Tag your Tweets, Instagrams, Google+ and Facebook posts with #ettipad, #ettsummit, and #ettsummer to connect with us and others!