May 17, 2014
We know that there is still one more weekend in May, but we have BIG NEWS! Our plan is to launch the completely re-designed EdTechTeacher web site and blog over next weekend.
The new site will include even more content for your classrooms as well as additional features for the blog.
ETT Summit Preview
We can’t wait for July! This week, we were able to publish some fantastic posts from our presenters as well as guest webinar from Courtney Pepe. She told us about what she’s learned in the first 30 Days of Google Glass in the Class.
Guest Blog Posts
- How (And Why) To Get Started With 3D Printing In The Classroom – from Martha Slack
- Add Interactive Elements to Videos With TouchCast – from Sabba Quidwai
- 5 Tools For The Device Agnostic Classroom – from Lisa Johnson
Lisa will also be leading The iPad Classroom, August 4-6, in Austin, TX.
Summer Workshops Sneak Peak
In preparation for summer workshops, our team continues to write new ideas and produce new content.
Providing Feedback on Student Writing and Video and Use Your Voice to Give Students Feedback on Google Drive – Cool Kaizena Updates – from Greg Kulowiec
Don’t miss the chance to work with Greg this summer.
- June 16-18, The iPad Classroom – Chicago
- July 7-9, Teaching History with Technology – Cambridge
- July 10-11, Google Chromebook & The Google-Infused Classroom – Cambridge
- July 14-16, The iPad Classroom (Middle and High School) – Cambridge
Four Powerful Formative Assessment Tools for the Chromebook Classroom – from Holly Clark
To learn more about Google, Chromebooks, and iPads, come work with Holly during summer workshops.
- June 26-27, Google Chromebook & The Google-Infused Classroom – Chicago
- July 7-9, The iPad Classroom – Berkeley
- July 10-11, Google Chromebook & The Google-Infused Classroom – Berkeley
- August 4-6, The iPad Classroom – Los Angeles
- August 7-8, Google Chromebook & The Google-Infused Classroom – Los Angeles
Small Tech Changes for a BIG Learning Impact – from Beth Holland
Beth will be teaching a number of workshops this summer in Atlanta, Chicago, and Cambridge.
- June 9-11, The iPad Classroom – Atlanta
- June 12-13, Technology in the Elementary Classroom – Atlanta
- June 23-25, Technology in the Elementary Classroom – Chicago
- July 14-16, iPads in the Elementary Classroom – Cambridge
- July 21-23, Reading, Writing, & Research with iPads & Mobile Devices – Cambridge
- July 24-25, Leveraging Technology to Create a Least Restrictive Environment – Cambridge
We have an incredible line-up of workshops this summer. Visit edtechteacher.org/summer for the full course catalog.