WHAT WE DO
Multiple Ways to Learn With Us
Featured Resource of the Month
Remote Learning Guidebook
We hope that educators and school leaders find this guidebook useful in planning for the 2020-21 school year and beyond.
At EdTechTeacher, we believe in the potential for transformative learning experiences through innovative uses of technology. This guidebook provides educators with best practices, practical recommendations, and technology tools to reimagine learning in any classroom.
What we cover:
Building blocks of digital learning experiences
- Topics include the importance of a common vision, relationship-building, efficient use of time, and quality professional learning.
Designing meaningful digital experiences
- Topics include student-teacher roles in online learning spaces, curriculum design for hybrid and remote learning, and communicating with students online.
Creating engaging digital lessons
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to digital communication, interactive texts and lessons, audio production, screencasting tools, video creation, and subject-specific tools.
- Considerations for reimagining assessment in online learning spaces, including an emphasis on formative assessment to provide a more comprehensive picture of student learning that measures student product, process, and progress.
Designing formative assessments
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to formative assessment including polls, surveys and quizzes, and gamified assessment tools.