SCHOOLS ARE CHANGING. WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Distant & Remote Teaching and Learning
The team at EdTechTeacher is dedicated to helping educators, schools, and students during this challenging time. Through blog posts, resources and webinars, we are here to help throughout extended school closings.
Featured Resource of the Month
Remote Learning Guidebook
We hope that educators and school leaders find this guidebook useful in planning for the 2020-21 school year and beyond.
At EdTechTeacher, we believe in the potential for transformative learning experiences through innovative uses of technology. This guidebook provides educators with best practices, practical recommendations, and technology tools to reimagine learning in any classroom.
What we cover:
Building blocks of digital learning experiences
- Topics include the importance of a common vision, relationship-building, efficient use of time, and quality professional learning.
Designing meaningful digital experiences
- Topics include student-teacher roles in online learning spaces, curriculum design for hybrid and remote learning, and communicating with students online.
Creating engaging digital lessons
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to digital communication, interactive texts and lessons, audio production, screencasting tools, video creation, and subject-specific tools.
- Considerations for reimagining assessment in online learning spaces, including an emphasis on formative assessment to provide a more comprehensive picture of student learning that measures student product, process, and progress.
Designing formative assessments
- Recommendations and resources for specific technology tools related to formative assessment including polls, surveys and quizzes, and gamified assessment tools.
WE KNOW TEACHERS BECAUSE WE ARE TEACHERS.
COME LEARN WITH US
Get to know our staff, hear from our clients, and get in touch with EdTechTeacher staff.
Browse all our services from onsite workshops to learning events and full year professional development.
We have compiled reviews of apps, tools, and examples organized by learning activities and devices.
Looking for help? We have answers.