Over the past two days, hundreds of teachers gathered for this year’s MASSCue/M.A.S.S Fall Conference at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, MA. According to the Conference website, this year’s theme was “Dare to Innovate” and provided “educators from across the Commonwealth with exciting and innovative ways to enhance teaching and learning with technology.” At EdTechTeacher, we are proud to have four of our own Instructors, Tom Daccord, Beth Holland, Avra Robinson, and Suzy Brooks present on a wide range of topics.
Many of our Featured Speakers and Presenters for next month’s EdTechTeacher iPad Summit Boston also attended the event including:
- Reshan Richards, co-founder, of the popular Explain Everything screencasting app
- Jonathan Werner, President-Elect of the ISTE Librarians Network
- Kelly Gallagher, Digital Learning Specialist at St. John’s Prep
- Diane Horvath, Technology Integration Specialist from Medfield Public Schools.
To get a taste of what you might experience at the iPad Summit, we have posted some of their materials below. You can also learn more by checking out our EdTechTeacher MassCUE schedule. We know that these amazing speakers have even more great things planned for next month!
- Beth Holland: The Future of Learning
- Tom Daccord: Days, Weeks, Months: Building 1:1 Classrooms
- Beth Holland: The Power of Screen Time
- Tom Daccord: Design the School of the Future
- Avra Robinson: Digital Portfolios
- Avra Robinson: Coaching to Success
- Kerry Gallagher: #techteamMA: The Student-Driven Tech Team Trend1
- Reshan Richards: Explain Everything & the Qualitative Formative Assessment Toolkit
- Suzy Books: Technically Invisible
- Diane Horvath: Coding like RockStars
- Jonathan Werner: Library to Librar-E
- Jonathan Werner: The End of the Sit & Get Era: Applying Pedagogy to PD
Whether you saw these amazing speakers and can’t wait for more, or missed out this week and want to catch up, don’t miss iPad Summit Boston in November!
— jonathan r. werner (@MaineSchoolTech) October 22, 2015
What to Expect at iPad Summit Boston
On November 16th, we have limited space available in our NEW Pre-Conference workshops, AppSmashing and Making Thinking Visible with iPads, Google + iPads Unleashing Student Creativity, and Advanced Creation in the Elementary Classroom. We also have ONE spot left for the special tour of the Cambridge Innovation Center and MIT Media Lab!
During the November 17-18 conference, we will have hands-on Innovation Labs, concurrent sessions, keynotes, and our inaugural “Creation Station” Social. This event will be an incredibly opportunity to learn with educators from across the country, including Keynote Speakers, Guy Kawasaki and Justin Reich, featured presenters – Kathy Schrock, Kyle Pearce, Kristen Wideen, Jonathan Werner, Craig Badura, Lawrence Reiff, and Reshan Richards – as well as our EdTechTeacher instructors.
Learn more about our iPad Summits at ettipad.org