Who is Tom Driscoll?
Tom Driscoll is an author, keynote speaker and CEO of EdTechTeacher. His career in education began teaching high school social studies in two public school districts in Connecticut. Following his graduate research at Columbia University, Tom began writing and speaking nationally about his practical experiences teaching and iterating blended learning models. Before joining EdTechTeacher, Tom served as Digital Learning Director for the Bristol Warren Regional School District, leading their Future Ready Educational Technology initiative and 1-1 device program. Tom has authored chapters for several instructional technology books and education media outlets (Ex, Edutopia, Edsurge, NY Times), and his most recent book “Becoming Active Citizens” was published by Solution Tree Press in 2022.
Did you know that…
- Tom’s wife is an amazing educator (High School Science 🔬) in RI, and they have two children (Blake & Lydia) that spend most of their weekends in a gym or on a field of some sort… 🤸♀️️⚽️
- Tom was captain of Vassar College’s NCAA basketball team in 2006-2007. 🏀
- Tom’s daughter convinced the family to get a new puppy, despite Tom’s severe allergies to pet dander 🐕
Google for Education Certified Trainer
Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
Newsela Certified Educator
Ways That Tom Can Help!
Tom provides keynote and workshop services on the following topics [& Many more!]:
- Next Level Project Based Learning with Edtech
- Universal Design for Learning with Edtech
- Enhancing Civics Education with EdTech
Tom provides leadership consultation on the following topics:
- School / District-wide Edtech Planning, Evaluation & Implementation
- Enhancing Current Initiatives With EdTech
- EdTech Hardware and Software Audit
How Can We Work With Tom?
Easy! Simply email us at the address below and let us know the challenges you are facing and any services that you are considering. We can then schedule a call to discuss how we can help you and your school!